Time for your first independent Film Studies project.
Plan, film, edit, and upload a sequence featuring two characters in a kitchen, during which a drink is offered and accepted but secretly has something added to it.
Document all stages of the production and embed the finished sequence.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Introduction
- Explain the task.
- Research and explain what a “treatment” is.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Treatment
- Write a concise but accurate treatment.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Screenplay
- Write and embed a correctly formatted screenplay.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Location Scout And Floor Plan
- Take photographs of your kitchen and draw a floor plan to aid storyboarding.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Storyboards
- Draw a series of functional storyboards to aid filming.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Filming
- Document production.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Editing
- Document post-production.
- Kitchen Sink Drink: Finished Film And Evaluation
- Embed your finished film and evaluate its strengths and weaknesses.